During the last several months we were bombarded with promises.
Now that the election is behind us, we will have a four year period of broken promises followed by another year of new promises – and so it will continue …
Some of the promises:
- A better life for all (those with the right connections)
- Free houses (if you can jump the queue?).
- Jobs, jobs, jobs (created by ruining the economy, Eskom, Transnet, SAA, etc. Perhaps you can get jobs in a Saxonwold shebeen.).
- Doubled social grants (Sorry, VBS is already looted to extinction).
- Free higher (decolonised, gravity free) education.
- Free organic
- Electric cars (powered by
- Jail time for those implicated in state capture (Yeah, right!)
- Jailtime for the Zuptas.
OK, I made the last one up. It’s a promise only I am daring enough to make (and break – so there).